Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Eating Food at a Strip Club

(photo Credit: John Houser III)
A new article I wrote has gone up on the Baltimore Metromix website. It is about the quality of food at three area strip clubs (in case you hadn't figured that out).
I had a lot of fun doing it and I would like to thank all of the people at the clubs that were super helpful in putting things together (such as this photo above of some of the beautiful ladies at the Millstream Inn).
Oddly enough, I didn't get one lap dance throughout the whole process. What the fuck is wrong with me? Anyway, I hope you like it.
Rock!
Johnny

1 comment:

Thehornsshoreditch said...

Thanks for sharing such great information with us. I hope you will share some more info about strip club. Please keep sharing.

Strip Clubs London